God's Word is Alive and Unchanging, in it you will find the Way to everlasting life!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Goodness of The Lord!

In life there are going to be ups and downs. The thing we need to remember is to change our response by not giving into the negative things that come up. We must remember to thank and praise God continuously in the good times as well as the challenging times. It's easy to praise God while things are going great, the real challenge is in praising God just because He is God (our Heavenly Father). He has done so much for all of us already anything more is just added blessings and I am grateful and thankful. God doesn't do what He does because He has to He does what He does because He wants to.
Everyday we ought to be thanking God for His faithfulness and for the gift of life that He gives us. God is so good. He will not give us more than we can handle and at the same time He prepares us for a new level. He knows us, He created us in His own image, we are royalty. We are to conitnue to grow God wants for us to prosper in every area of our lives but in order to do this we have to be willing. We have to want to receive The Lord's Salvation. God is not going to force Himself on any of us, you have to invite Him in. There are times when people go on with their daily lives as if they created it all on their own but as soon as trouble strikes thats when they choose to call on the Lord. My question is why wait for something bad to happen before you call on the Lord? Seek Him now while He may be found. He is right here and always has been. Do you know the Lord? Do you know what He has done for us? If you died today do you know where you would go? If you don't know the answers to these questions I suggest you read God's Word and find out for yourself. We were created to give God the Glory but how are you going to do that if you don't know how? God is awesome! He saved me from myself I am here today able to tell my story because He kept me. His Grace and Mercy sustained me. I did not do it on my own therefore I owe God a praise and more. I encourage you today to develop a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ today! There is no failing with Jesus, find out for yourself!

No comments: