God's Word is Alive and Unchanging, in it you will find the Way to everlasting life!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Safe In The Will of God!

There is no safer place than to be in the Will of God! As long as you are asking and allowing God to direct your path and to teach you His ways you will be safe! Many times I tried doing things my way and because they were my will and not the will of our Heavenly Father they did not always work out for me.
 I am just so blessed that He had mercy on me and kept me in the palm of His hands even when I didn't know it. We serve and Awesome God. With many a lot of times love comes with conditions but with God He say's come as you are. It is by God's Good Grace and Mercy that I am even in my right mind today. I had done so many drugs and been so beat down by racing thoughts and low self esteem at one time that I didn't know which way I was going "But God" He was there to see me through. You see God never said it was going to be easy but what He does say is that the race isn't given to the swift but to those that endure to the end. Im running my marathon the race has just begun and its not over until God says its over. See you at the fiish line! Glory be to God!

No comments: