God's Word is Alive and Unchanging, in it you will find the Way to everlasting life!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Forgiveness

It doesn’t feel good to get hurt not physically, mentally, nor emotionally, in fact sometimes we may not even realize that we are being hurt until after the fact and at this point this will cause us to build up anger, resentment and animosity in our hearts creating bondage. When we as human beings hurt we in turn hurt other people as well. We have to forgive so we will be forgiven by our Heavenly Father. It doesn’t help to harbor ill feelings in our heart toward anyone because the only people we end up hurting is ourselves, let’s break the cycle and forgive and love one another. Forgiveness is an option one best associated with healing.
  At times we may be so angry at someone from our past that has hurt us in such a way it may seem impossible to forgive. I am here to tell you to let it go, forgive that person who hurt you and then forgive yourself. Jesus came so we would  have life and have it more abundantly. But how can you have life more abundantly if you are holding on to the past, and if we continue to hold on to the past hurt and pain this will hinder us from  going forward and from getting all God has for us. Come on and get free today, it’s not easy to forgive but if you seek God for His help He will be there for you, in fact He has never left, He is just waiting for you to call on Him. There is nothing impossible with God. I myself have had to forgive people who have hurt me in the past, it was difficult but it was not impossible because I have God on my side and He is on your side too, just believe it and receive it in Jesus name!
I had to forgive those who I then considered to be my enemies and then I had to forgive myself.  I was walking around like a ticking time bomb, fear and anxiety had set in,  I was locked down in bondage, unable to be free because I didn’t know I could forgive, well I am here to tell you let it go and let God,  lean on Jesus and let Him take charge in your life. The bible instructs us to forgive so  we will be forgiven by God. Seek God first, forgive those who have harmed you  knowingly and unknowingly then forgive yourself you are worthy and I guarantee as soon as you forgive you will feel better not only will you feel better you will no longer be held down by bondage.In addition to what I was saying when you forgive someone you also have to let it go so you can get your break-thru this means to forgive stop talking about them and the issue completely let it go release it and if you find that you are still unable to do it on your own God is right there standing by all you have to do is call on Him! Get free today!

No comments: